Pages

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Captured Moment - June 2017 Hip Kit - Stuck sketches

Hallo there,  I am sharing a page I made this last weekend.  I am playing along with the Stuck 1 August sketch and using my June Hip Kit.  I just love to scrap those random moments that are unplanned.  We were visiting Nadia on their plot when Kobus captured this photo of Stefan and Nina...it is such a sweet photo.

Supply list:  Patterned paper:  Dear Lizzy (Lovely day), Shimelle (Little by little);   Cardstock:  American Craft; Letter Stickers: black and white Dear Lizzy Petals, yellow:  Hip Kit Exclusive; Tag:  July 2016 PL card, Chipboard:  Amy Tan (On a Whim); Sequins: Cocoa Vanilla Studio; Buttons: Hip Kit Exclusive; Rubber charm: Crate Paper; Die cuts:  Pink Fresh Studio (dream on), Cocoa Vanilla Studio, Twine: WeR Memory Keepers; Embroidery Floss: DMC;  Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Squeezed Lemonade); Stencil: Celebr8 (Matrix).

The sketch:
Some close ups:
 There is no yellow in my patterned papers and because I wanted to bring it in on my title, I stenciled some yellow ink onto my white background paper to tie it all in.  The yellow heart die cut and dog rubber charm was used to bring yellow into the top cluster.

 I adore this title.  I was inspired by one of Cara Vincens planner titles and enjoyed using the inspiration.  The wooden buttons are Hip Kit Exclusives and designed by the owner Kimberly Hutchinson.
 The tag was a PL card from my July 2016 Hip kit that I cut down and punched a hole for some twine.  I love how the kits mix and match.

Here you can see the dimension that is created when using a foam square behind your photo.  I love the shadow it makes and at the same time is allows me to add the "Love this" chipboard circle behind my photo and the photo is still level.

Thank you for visiting my blog today...I hope you found something to inspire you to create.♥♥

8 comments:

  1. Ah another gorgeous photo you have scrapped so beautifully, a lovely sketch, and fabulous embellishing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING that sweet photo and loving the colors!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always a pleasure to call in and see your latest creating. Classic styling, beautifully balanced, and lovely colour choices. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck ?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lynette. Ek is nog maar n Sub A'tjie met scrapbooking. Het nog maar net paar bladsye gedoen. Kan jy asb vir my sê wat is die beste om te doen? Sit gisteraand en kyk na die 15 albums, haal ek al die foto's uit van my twee dogters en myself of werk ek een vir een op n bladsy, sal dit so waardeer as jy my raad kan gee. Groete daar. Alethea Botha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fantastic, I love the background work and how you swapped out two photos for one! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS!!!!! Love the way you cluster your embellishments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunning sketch from Laura and I love your interpretation of the sketch. Such a sweet photo too. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout..I love this sketch as well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥