Pages

Friday, August 4, 2017

Together - Paige Evans Oh my Heart - Scrapbook Studio

Hallo there,  here is the last of the three layouts I created for a mini kit for Scrapbook Studio.  I wanted to show that you can create boy pages even though the collection looks very feminine.  I used another of the gorgeous ombre patterned papers, a cut file and a photo of my grandsons Christian and Lukas.

Supply list:  Patterned papers;  Paige Evans Oh my Heart, Cardstock:  American Craft; Chipboard:  Celebr8;  Wood veneer:  Studio Calico stars; Die cuts;  Paige Evans Oh my Heart; Embroidery Floss:  DMC Variegated; Twine:  WeR Memory Keepers: Embossing Powder:  WOW (Rose Gold); Other:  Silhouette Cameo.

Some close ups:
 I adore this cut file and have used it before.  I hand stitched around the large star and placed the embossed title into the star.

 How cute is the little fox.  You can see that I used a floral patterned paper, among others for the layering behind the photo...it totally works even for a boy page.

 I outlined all my patterned paper layers and popped the matted photo up on foam.

 I love the rose gold accents in this collection.

So pretty when it reflects the light.

Thank you for visiting my blog today.  I hope you go and create ♥♥


5 comments:

  1. oh wow this is so beautiful.. love the ombre paper especially the way it flows on the back ground, the photo is really so lovely and just a few embellishments is all that is needed for this gorgeous page... love this one too.. Have a lovely weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING that photo, the circles and the stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cut file and the ombre paper works brilliantly for this gorgeous photo. As always your stitching adds a touch of class and the whole thing is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this page and that star background is just wonderful. Lovely photo too. You rocked this one <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great boy page, and I love the star cut out

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog...your comments are appreciated ♥